Compassion is a key ingredient to Erin. She is an exceptional receptionist and an even better cook. Favorite quote: "In a world where you can be anything, be kind."
Dr Bybee is an Idaho native and graduate of The University of Southern California School of Dentistry. While there Prior to receiving his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at USC, Dr. Bybee earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Brigham Young University and an Associate of Arts degree at Brigham Young University - Idaho.
At Hidden Springs Dental, we pride ourselves in treating our patients like family. We love to see you smile and we offer the most up-to-date cosmetic dental techniques in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. As we see each of you smile we know we've done our job. We are here to serve you.
Career and Highlights
- Emphasis on Cosmetics and Aesthetic Dentistry
- Aesthetic Dentistry Mentor
- National Invisalign Mentor
- Volunteer and humanitarian trips with emphasis on treating children
- Dental Board of Idaho Sedation Evaluator
- Epidemiology, Prevention, and Infection Control, U.S. Air Force 2015
- Assistant Instructor IV Conscious Sedation Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry 2012-2013
Awards and Recognition
- 2017 Invisalign Summit Semi-Finalist
- Ayuda International Service Award
- U.S. Air Force Company Grade Officer of the Year
- The University of Southern California School of Dentistry Deans List Recipient
- Pierre Fauchard Award - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry
- U.S. Army Warrior Leader Course Distinguished Honor Graduate Award
- U.S. Army Warrior Leader Course Distinguished Leader Award
Smiling is one of Erica's favorite past times. If you ever see her without a smile, let the boss know and he'll buy you an ice cream cone. Favorite quote: "See people through their eyes."
Good at keepin em clean. She is always good for a laugh and takes exceptional care of our patients. Cassie loves keeping our patients classy. Favorite quote: "Life is short, smile while you still have teeth."
Insurance, phones, shoulder to cry on, she does it all. Whitney is an all around type of gal who is passionate about her family and being kind. Favorite quote: "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted!"
Constant and reliable describes Georgia. She never shies away from a challenge and always works with a smile. Favorite quote: "There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why."
208 229 4900
Wonderful - is not only an adjective that can describe Lisa, but it is also a word she uses frequently. Her cheerful outlook on life can't help but make you look for a rainbow in every storm. Favorite quote: "That's WONDERFUL!"
Copyright © Hidden Springs Dental, PLLC. All rights reserved.